søndag 21. juni 2009

Fuck My Life

Jeg gidder ikke å legge emg så jeg sitter nå her på www.fmylife.com å leser om flaue opplevelser andre har hatt, og når jeg leste denne tenkte jeg at jeg MÅTTE bare poste den her sånn at dere kunne lese den.

Today, I was on the bus home and on the phone with my best friend discussing my sex life with this new guy I'm seeing. I was telling her all sorts of raunchy sex things we've done until someone taps my shoulder and says "I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you saying this in public." It was his mom. FML


Today, I looked down to see a tiny spider crawling on the inside of my leg, very close to my crotch. When I tried to brush it off, it only flew a couple inches because it was making a web between my legs. Even a spider knew that it's been awhile. FML

2 kommentarer: